Now Hiring Journey Level Painters, Floor Covering Installers, Drywall Finishers and Glaziers
Take your career to the next level and work for some of the best contractors in the market while receiving top wages, excellent benefits and on-going training.
- Top Wages Negotiated on Your Behalf
- Employer Paid Health Benefits For You and Your Family
- Medical | Prescription | Dental | Vision | Employer-Paid Retirement Plan and Death and Disability Benefits
- Upgrade, Safety and Continuing Education Training.
- Paid expenses for out-of-town work: mileage, travel time, lodging and meals as applicable.
- Representation on the job.
You can go where the work is. Your benefits, training and wage rates follow you even if you switch union employers. When you join the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT) as a professional craftsperson you are joining a tradition of worker pride and respect with emphasis on your training, your safety and your compensation for a job well done.
As a union member you have the opportunity to work for some of the area’s most outstanding contractors who choose to be union employers. From high-rise buildings and business offices, to schools and hospitals, these union contractors are the choice of general contractors, building owners, government entities and property owners throughout Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Employment Now Hiring
For Employment information contact any of the contractors listed on the contractor pages or call the local union office::
District Council 5
11105 NE Sandy Blvd.
Portland, Oregon 97220